Descrizione dell'offerta di lavoro
You would join us as part of a cohesive, self-contained team dedicated to deliver each aspect of our products. Each team follows an agile process and we practice TDD, pair programming and CI with continuous deployment.
Among a wide range of responsibilities, your role would be to develop, maintain and execute automated tests to successfully deliver of high-quality software products in a continuous delivery environment. This would include innovating process improvements and identifying areas for cooperation with other teams to improve testing capability and efficiency. You would also develop, write and execute manual tests, performing exploratory testing where and when required.
As a Senior Engineer, you would also be expected to help coach and mentor junior members of the team.
Join our team
We know that every tech company is trying to make the workplace more exciting and more fun. At Cleafy, we offer a great working environment shared with outstanding colleagues. Moreover, we can offer something that really makes our job rewarding, that is the opportunity to use the latest technology and create a leading-edge technology being adopted by international banks to analyze large amounts of data and protect million of users against internet threats and frauds. Join our team and provide your contribute on how to best address these challenges.
You should have strong analytical skills, and a deep understanding of QA methodologies and testing, with experience in defining and executing automated test strategies and processes. You should also have:
- Experience using testing tools such as Selenium, WebDriver, and Mocha
- Experience with creating mobile testing environments and working with testing frameworks using tools such as Appium in Android and iOS
- Experience with containers (Docker)
- Ability to diagnose issues across multiple communication protocols, networks, and operating systems.
- Experience in building and developing using tools such as Atlassian Bamboo or similar
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies & tools (Scrum, Kanban, Jira)
- Ideally, you will also have some experience of cloud-based environments and related services such as DigitalOcean, Amazon Web Services or Azure, as well as application logging, alerting and monitoring tools such as Prometheus and Grafana.
Full Stack Engineer, QA/Tester