Zucchetti is looking for you, a skilled Data Scientist to oversee practices and processes of our Analytics Lab (location: LODI).
You will be at the center of the Zucchetti’s analytical engine, to carry out complex data analysis and modeling, providing tailored quantitative solutions for our internal and client projects.
Often responsible for the entire analytical process – from task definition to implementation and interpretation of results to delivery to the client – you will develop advanced models and tools, conduct statistical analyses, evaluate large data sets, and create machine learning tailored models.
Hereby the requirements:
- Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Math Engineering).
- More than two years of work experience in quantitative analysis/modeling.
- Experience in and knowledge of modeling techniques, predictive advanced analytics techniques, statistics, econometrics, and/or optimization. In particular, advanced knowledge of machine learning, statistical techniques, data mining (regression, decision trees, clustering, random forests, generalized linear models, etc.).
- Deep experience with analytical software (especially R or Python), relevant programming skills and database experience (SQL or NoSQL) are beneficial, additional knowledge of Big Data software (Sparks, etc.) is helpful.
- Skills to communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team environment at all levels of an organization