To apply directly to the company site, please go to this link:
Technology is at the heart of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP and is the driving force behind its success. Our in-house technology team allows The Group to give customers and brand partners the best possible experience across content and commerce, and to continually innovate and lead the online luxury industry.
YNAP Group is recruiting a DevOps Engineer to work as part of the Global E-Commerce Operations area. The successful candidate will be involved in providing all DevOps capabilities to ensure well-architected, High Availability, resilient, maintainable systems. Will also be involved in monitoring, automation through configuration management tools and in providing support in terms of incident resolution and system administration, where required. YNAP Group is a highly collaborative environment requiring candidates to work with skilled engineers across a number of teams and geographic locations.
- Work closely with application developers throughout the delivery process to ensure well architected highly available, resilient, maintainable and fast-growing systems.
- Implement automated provisioning solutions for all applications and infrastructure.
- Design, provision and maintain YNAP cloud infrastructure in AWS and On-Premise
- Provide operational and system expertise to software delivery teams.
- Support other delivery teams in the use of YNAP CI/CD tooling.
- Work with monitoring and NOC teams to define and implement monitoring and support procedures for YNAP systems.
- Troubleshooting and profiling applications’ stack (.Net, Java)
- Support Web applications with high traffic
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in a system engineering/DevOps role.
- Experience with high-traffic web services ideally in E-Commerce platforms.
- Experience with Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) or Platform as a Service (PaaS) cloud technologies and providers (Amazon AWS) is a big advantage.
- Excellent understanding of web infrastructure (Apache, Tomcat, Nginx, HAProxy, IIS).
- Excellent knowledge of modern Configuration Management tools (Ansible, Chef).
- Experience of infrastructure provisioning tools and processes (AWS CloudFormation, Terraform, Packer)
- Understanding of container technologies like Docker
- Scripting skills (Bash, Python, Ruby).
- Basic knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery principles and methodologies.
- Extensive Linux Sys admin experience and internet services.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of networking.
- Good knowledge of computer security and identity management.
- Agile methodology and DevOps principles.
- English and Italian proficiency (oral and written)
Location: Zola Predosa, Bologna
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments for your interview please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
For further information: www.ynap.com | Linkedin: YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP | Twitter: @YNAP
Zola Predosa (Italy)