Populi, software house of a multinational company and a world leader in tourism, is looking for an experienced DevOps/System engineer to join the IT team.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Ansible, Chef or an equivalent
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS or Google Cloud is a strong plus)
- Strong experience with SQL and PostgreSQL (NoSQL experience is a plus, too)
- A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems.
- Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations.
- And troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
You also have the opportunity to help us design our next deployment stack, and work with a variety of existing technologies.