We are looking for a Front-end developer to join our R&D Team. You will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of myInvenio. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing applications.
We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our customers, ensuring great user experience.
- Maintain and improve the product frontend, optimizing it for speed and cross-browser compatibility
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of Twitter Bootstrap, AngularJS, D3js, SVG, GruntJS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
Complete the profile
- JEE 1.7+, Spring framework
- JBoss AS, Tomcat or Jetty
What we do
R&D and Innovation on Big Data solutions, Cognitive systems, Software Life cycle
History & Team
We are a fast-growing company that works on cutting edge technologies.
Since the position it is related to a product development R&D Startup during the interview we expect to see the candidate showing concrete examples of his job experience (software solutions/platforms)
Front End Engineer, UX | UI Designer, Web Designer
Reggio Nell'Emilia (Italy)