To apply directly to the company site, please go to this link: https://careers-yoox.icims.com/jobs/1392/career-opportunity-in%3a-front-end-development/job?mobile=false&width=1249&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=60&jun1offset=120
Technology is at the heart of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP and is the driving force behind its success. Our in-house technology team allows The Group to give customers and brand partners the best possible experience across content and commerce, and to continually innovate and lead the online luxury industry.
The successful candidate will be in charge of developing and maintaining online stores run by a front-end team, paying particular attention to performance and cross-browsing optimisation.
- Releasing new versions of existing online stores;
- Development of new features in existing online stores;
- Integration and refactorization of existing features;
- Maintenance of current systems;
- Refactoring of legacy code
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar and has at least 3-4 years’ experience in the same role at a web agency or e-commerce company.
- Excellent knowledge of the main browsers and ability to find compatible solutions for any browser (Safari, Firefox, Chrome, Explorer);
- Good knowledge of English;
- Close attention to details;
- Good team working skills;
- Flexibility in learning new technologies and languages independently.
- Knowledge of Razor and ASP.NET MVC;
- Knowledge and/or experience of agile methods;
- Knowledge of XML and XSLT.
Location: Zola Predosa, Bologna.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments for your interview please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger, which in October 2015, brought together YOOX GROUP and THE NET-A-PORTER GROUP; the two companies had revolutionized the luxury fashion industry since their birth in 2000.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivaled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER, and multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”. Through a joint venture established in 2012, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP has partnered with Kering to manage the ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES of several of the French group’s luxury brands.
In 2016, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP joined forces with Symphony, an entity controlled by Mohamed Alabbar’s family, to establish a ground-breaking joint venture to create the Middle East’s undisputed leader for online luxury retail.
Uniquely positioned in the high growth online luxury sector, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP has an unrivaled client base of more than 2.9 million high-spending customers, 29 million monthly unique visitors worldwide and combined 2016 net revenues of €1.9 billion. The Group has offices and operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China and Hong Kong and delivers to more than 180 countries around the world. YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is listed on the Milan Stock Exchange as YNAP.
For further information: www.ynap.com | Linkedin: YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP | Twitter: @YNAP
Zola Predosa (Italy)