Position: Software Developer Manager
Area/Department: Information Technology
Report to: CTO
Subordinate Positions: Software Dev.
We are looking for a qualified Software Developer Manager to join our IT team. Your job is to create an environment and teams that delivers outstanding software as fast as possible while having fun.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
This document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying the position.
- Project Scoping: help local team leaders to answer to RPF, compile timeline, budget, etc…
- Head Projects: work closely with Operation team to keep the project on track and suggest how to mitigate the risk.
- Managing Relationships: be the “man in the middle” between dev team and company stakeholders. Understand and manage the complexity of having different needing and put a strategy in place to satisfy most of them. Manage the communication between local branch and headquarter regarding development and project management. Established a trusting and collaborative relationship between local teams and headquarter.
- Project Planning: put in place a way to track the project on going, the needing and how to handle project from an R&D point of view.
- Process control: need to report the project status to various stake holders, manage expectations and organize the different client request
Competitive Base Salary
Software Architecture, Product Manager | Team Leader