Descrizione dell'offerta di lavoro
Why receiving this:
When you find an invitation that comes directly from GeekandJob, it means we are looking for an exceptional individual or a team to work remotely for one of our US clients. We only work with companies that are innovating and run incredibly exciting projects. You should accept offers from GeekandJob if you can speak English well and if you want to try yourself with worldwide technology’s leaders.
Today we are looking for an experienced Data Scientist to work remotely with a Boston Based startup with 150+ employees and a tech team made of 70+.
- Build machine learning infrastructure and models
- Collaborate with engineering and product leaders, to frame and tackle a problem, both mathematically and within the business context
- Develop creative solutions to data science and engineering challenges
- Communicate rationale for decisions and findings from analyses to facilitate operation decisions
- Design and track experiments for data science products as well as analyses throughout the organization
- In short, contribute meaningfully in all phases of the data science product lifecycle (exploratory data analysis, model development, model productizing, rollout, and evaluation)
- 2+ years of industry experience delivering and scaling successful and innovative machine learning products (e.g. recommendation engines, experimentation systems)
- Track record of success working both independently and with key stakeholders to identify and solve data science problems
- Strong skills in statistical languages (e.g. Python/R) and querying languages (e.g. SQL)
- (plus) Experience with NLP
- (plus) Ph.D. or M.Sc. in Statistics, Operations Research, Mathematics, Computer Science, or other quantitative fields
- (plus) Scala knowledge
The laundry list of tech we like:
Python, PHP, Scala, Angular, Elasticsearch, AWS, MySQL, Apache. On the Data Science side, we're using Microservices API serving recommendations for our web app (Python, SQLAlchemy, MySQL, Flask).
- $4k-$6k per month
$4k-$6k / month
Data engineer | Database admin, Natural Language Processing, Information Visualization, Machine Learning, Data Scientist | Machine learning