Descrizione dell'offerta di lavoro
A great user experience starts with a functional, attractive and scalable digital environment for users to explore and use everyday. THRON’s Back-end Team aims to support this.
We are looking for an experienced Back-end developer to join our team. If you have excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you. As a Back-end developer, you’ll be part of our engineering team and will actively contribute to ensuring system consistency, scalability, performance and also a good customer experience for our Enterprise SaaS product.
THRON uses a Spotify-like development organization, we adapted agile concepts to our own structure and needs: the product team is split into functionally autonomous teams that own specific macro-features of the product. In order to promote cross-group collaboration and communication on a technological level, we introduced specific virtual teams such as the Back-end and DevOps guilds. Within this dynamic ecosystem, you will have the chance to hone your back-end development skills collaborating with a team of passionate and dedicated engineers. This position will also allow you to be in touch with the world’s leading international experts, to help open source projects, and to participate in leading European and International conferences for the technologies of interest.
What we offer:
- Production level, enterprise-grade, international scale use of modern technologies
- Horizontal teams: your opinion doesn’t just matter, it drives change
- Highest level engineering competence
- Strong company culture
- Ambitious worldwide project
- One of best engineering teams in Europe
- Support your professional growth and listen to your opinion
What we ask:
- Kaizen: the will to constantly improve, day by day
- Ikigai: your job has to be the intersection between passion, mission, profession, and vocation
- Share company vision
- Contribute to the technological, cultural and organizational growth
- Ability to transform problems into actionable proposals.
- Ability to manage time in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Effective at developing working relationships with a range of people, including software developers, data scientists, product managers and senior leaders.
- Demonstrated passion about technology, have a strong interest in learning about and playing with the latest technologies, with particular focus on Machine Learning topics.
- Experience in writing clean, understandable and maintainable code.
- Sociable attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Production-level experience with Machine Learning related technologies such as Tensorflow and MXNet.
- Production-level fluent knowledge of at least one server-side language with support for functional programming (e.g. Scala, Java8, Groovy, Clojure, Erlang, Go, Elixir, Haskell, OCaml, Racket).
- Ability to write unit and integration test-suites and fluency with at least one mainstream JVM testing framework (e.g. Junit, TestNG, ScalaTest, Specs).
Basic Linux scripting knowledge.
- Proven ability to transform Artificial Intelligence technologies into deliverable products.
- Production-level experience with Big Data related technologies such as Spark and Hadoop.
- Production-level experience with AWS technologies, cloud architectures, cloud deployment, infrastructure automation.
- Production-level fluent Scala language knowledge.
Back End Engineer, Machine Learning