Descrizione dell'offerta di lavoro
Technology is at the heart of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP and is the driving force behind its success. Our in-house technology team allows The Group to give customers and brand partners the best possible experience across content and commerce, and to continually innovate and lead the online luxury industry.
The successful candidate will be involved in providing all DevOps capabilities to ensure well-architected, High Availability, resilient, maintainable systems in order to support our business growth model, in particular:
- Continuous integration
The ideal candidate holds a degree in computer science, has at least 3 or more years of experience in a system engineering – DevOps/CI role in international projects and/or within an e-commerce company. You must be able to work in a highly collaborative environment requiring candidates to work with skilled engineers across a number of teams and geographic locations.
Other requirements include:
- Extensive Linux Sys admin experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery principles and methodologies.
- Excellent knowledge with continuous integration and build management tools like Git, TeamCity, Jenkins.
- Knowledge of modern Configuration Management tools (Ansible, Chef).
- Scripting skills (Bash, Python, Ruby).
- Fluent in writing and speaking English.
The following will be considered a big plus:
- Good knowledge of computer security and identity management.
- Agile methodology and DevOps/CI principles.
- Experience with high-traffic systems ideally in E-Commerce platforms.
- Knowledge on IBM UrbanCode Deploy tool and IBM WebSphere MQ is a plus.
- Italian proficiency (oral and written).
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
Zola Predosa - Bologna
Based on experience
Continuous Integration Engineer
Zola Predosa (Italy)