Descrizione dell'offerta di lavoro
Splitty Pay is looking for a Frontend developer and UX designer who wants to put the skills he's most proud of into developing our platform. You’ll be joining a team of innovators that aim to skyrocket the market of digital payments in the next future. Our founders are really young, but they are already experiencing their second startup adventure, building a team with skilled people that worked on payments in multinational enterprises.
Splitty Pay is a company really in the early stage and we are working in the dark, so you won’t find any information about us on the web, but we will be happy to meet you and deepen the details about our business.
WHAT WE OFFER
- passionate startup environment
- workstation at 12th floor of Fintech District in Milan, few steps far from Isola (M5) subway
- very nice view of Milan skyline from your desk
- flexible working arrangements
- some company branded gifts
- a 2000 €budget to buy hardware for your workstation
- competitive full time salary
WHAT WE REQUEST
- a mid-senior coder skilled enough to work alone with a certain degree of freedom in the development of the platform
- Excellent UX experience with prototyping with a creative eye
- deep knowledge of PHP and (it could be appreciated) frameworks as Laravel, Symfony, Zend
- Passion for designing User interfaces that have excellent UX and make people’s lives easier!
- The ability to take a design concept through to coded prototype
Front End Engineer, UX | UI Designer, Web Designer