Descrizione dell'offerta di lavoro
We are looking for skilled and passionate professionals in order to develop innovative apps based on cutting-edge technology. We leverage the latest technologies and deliver great results. We are growing fast and this means there is always a lot of work to do and we are looking for competent and passionate professionals to be in charge of spreading the amazing and compelling story of Blasting News.
- Integrating ADV partners on Site (ADV creativity as banner, inRead, skin);
- Optimizing web-application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
What you must know:
- Strong experience of Responsive, mobile-oriented Web Design;
- Significant experience with the following technologies building web applications: CSS3, HTML5;
- Knowledge and experience working with LESS CSS pre-processors;
- Good knowledge of PHP OOP;
- Good level of written and spoken English level.
What we would like you to know:
- Experience with Bootstrap framework;
- Knowledge of DFP ad serving system.
Working place: Rome (Italy).
Inclination to “make things happen” in a concrete way. Strong team spirit, proactive behavior and innovation-oriented. Motivating personality for the reaching of goals.
The role consists in coordinating resources both internal and external to the company.
The person we are looking for needs to have very good analytic and organizational skills and a marked inclination to problem-solving and team work.
Blasting News is a new disruptive concept of journalism - where every voice matters - being made by the people, for the people. Set up in mid-2013, Blasting News has grown to 100 million monthly unique on-site visitors in 44 months since its launch, the same time needed by Snapchat and 10 months faster than Facebook – a very encouraging league. Thanks to this growth, Blasting News is now the largest global social publisher, or the 120th most visited websites in the world (Alexa Ranking), publishing more than 11,000 video-news and 25,000 written-news each month. Blasting News has readers on five continents and offices in London, New York, Sao Paulo, Milan, Rome, and Hong Kong.
News is produced by delocalized freelance contributors (Blasters), fact-checked and curated by a quality team of senior professionals. Furthermore, the news is distributed by Social Blasters, a global team of top digital influencers. All the processes are fuelled by the crowd, without any central newsroom - thanks to an extensive use of technology (the core stages are managed by algorithms, some of which are patent-pending).
RAL: €25k - €40k
Front End Engineer, Full Stack Engineer