Descrizione dell'offerta di lavoro
Nextwin the biggest Italian social game for tipsters is looking for an Android Junior Developer to join our dynamic team in Rome.
Nextwin mission is to become the European tips lovers reference point.
- As Android developer you will work within a team of 4 people and you will be responsible of the Android app development, as our fast-paced business grows and evolves in United Kingdom, other countries and even Africa.
- Mobile Development
- Integrating 3rd party API
- Investigation & resolution of user reported issues
- Good OO programming skills in Java
- Familiar with Android SDK (Layout, Activity, Fragment, etc)
- Familiar with Android Studio
- Solid understanding of the mobile development life cycle
- Experience on web service integration (REST, JSON, XML)
- Experience using social media APIs
- Using version control (e.g. Git)
- Passion for the Startup industry and its developing potential
Nice to have:
- Experience in Test-Driven Development
- Good knowledge of design patterns
Here at Nextwin, the candidate will work in one of the most important accelerators in Italy and have the chance to live in beautiful Rome!
We’re in the business of games and fun, so we appreciate a good work-life balance, as well as company gatherings and celebrations, games and party at night. For these reasons, the coffee is free!
Join us and start to play different!
Based on Experience
Full Stack Engineer, Mobile Engineer