Descrizione dell'offerta di lavoro
What We Are Looking For
We are quickly growing our team and we are looking to hire enthusiastic, hard-working, exceptionally talented professionals, who enjoy working in a demanding, but informal and dynamic environment.
More specifically, we are looking for three FullStack Developer with 1 year of experience or no-experience who can help us change the way people relate to their savings.
In addition to up-to-date technical expertise, we are looking for very specific personal traits: openness/transparency, problem-solving, common sense, respect, team play, proactivity, responsibility and positive thinking. For worthy candidates, we offer a stock option plan.
As a FullStack Developer, you are expected to contribute from day one to address the challenges of web development in the context of a dynamic start-up. You’ll work with the most recent technologies, delivering state-of-the-art solutions to sophisticated customers; you’ll be in a position to really make the difference.
- Knowledge of Python language
- Good understanding of relational database design and you are familiar with SQL
- You have been using GIT as a software version control system
- Genuine passion for programming and technology
- You enjoy choosing the right tool to solve the problem at hand, not using the “cool” tool to solve any problem
- Very good proficiency in both Italian and English
- Keen attention to detail, performance, and security
- Happy to work in a high-pressure environment with tight deadlines
- Interest in learning about our business (Investment Management)
Good to have:
- Experience with other programming languages
- Experience with AWS or other Cloud environments
- Experience with No-SQL DBMS like MongoDB, DynamoDB or Cassandra
- Master Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar rigorous discipline; Ph.D. is a plus
- Experience in Investment Management companies
- Background in statistics / data science
Front End Engineer, Back End Engineer, Full Stack Engineer, Programmer