Descrizione dell'offerta di lavoro
We believe the Price Comparison sector has been successfully focused on lead generation in the last years but now it’s the right time to make a step forward.
Using real consumption data extracted from the source (smartphone, energy meter, car, etc.) is going to impact on the quality and reliability of the services provided to the users. Extracting data directly from the source and processing them are our primary activities and that’s where you will step in.
Joining Arbitryum you will contribute in achieving our final goal by improving our backend structure and implementing new functionalities that will help users better monitor their behavior and usage, allowing them to receive tailor-made offers. Simply comparing prices got boring, now it’s time to empower users with a personal advisor for their daily expenses in Telco, Energy and Insurance sectors.
OUR KEY VALUES
- We are keen and remind ourselves every day to be lean;
- Same team, same voice regardless the seniority and role;
- Feedback is king, much better if it’s constructive, that’s how we can improve;
- Listen to customers and users needs before defining priorities;
- Open-source is cool, learning is cool, new tools are cool;
- Flexibility on vacations and working hours, as long as you are aligned with company goals and needs.
OUR TECH STACK
- Django and pure Python for web
- PostgreSQL and MySQL
- RabbitMQ and Celery
- CSS with LESS/SASS/SCSS
- Webpack and Gulp
- Cloud platforms - Amazon AWS and Google Cloud
- Taking care of the backend code base, implementing and keeping the architecture scalable for new features;
- Having ownership of the backend features and APIs
- Proposing the best solutions and estimating them
- Inspiring and training future backend developers who join the team.
- Self-managed and responsible - you appreciate being around inspiring people, but you don’t rely on others to define your tasks and deliverables;
- World-explorer - traveling and relocating for limited periods doesn’t scare you but rather makes your life more exciting;
- Good analytical skills - You don’t start a project before knowing why you are doing it and what you need to know/have.
- A passion for Python and building something meaningful;
- BS in Computer Science (or related field) + 3 years backend experience or 5 years experience working with backend;
- Expertise with Django, Jenkins, React and AWS;
- Experience building scalable backend infrastructures;
- Experience with multithreading programming;
Nice to have
- Experience of front-end interfaces (JS, CSS)
- Experience with Telecom sector
- Prior startup experience would be amazing
WHAT WE OFFER
- €50/60K Annual gross wage
- Company shares with 1 year cliff and 4 years vesting
- Unlimited vacations
- Quarterly-paid company reunions in different places across the world.
€50.000 - €60.000
Back End Engineer, Full Stack Engineer
Possibilità di lavoro remoto