Descrizione dell'offerta di lavoro
The biggest italian social game about sports betting is looking for a CTO, to be insert in a fast growing startup with an international feel.
Nextwin mission is to become the European sport tips passionate reference point.
We are looking for a candidate:
- with advanced skills in developing betting platform
- goal oriented and able to work independently
- looking for a work experience in a stimulating environment within the accelerator LUISS Enlabs
- loves sports in all his forms
As an experienced developer, you work within a small team and should organize them in order to obtain more results.
- Development of new software and components in PHP
- Integrating 3rd party API
- Investigation & resolution of user reported issues
Candidates that will be considered for interviews should:
- 5+ years development experience in a betting environment
- PHP strong programming experience.
- Capable of dealing with people and to lead a development team
- Good knowledge of SQL and Database (ideally MySQL and Mongo Db)
- Interested in efficient algorithms and building programs for high performance
- Good knowledge of design patterns;
- Good experience in using refactoring techniques;
- Result/team oriented with great attention to details;
- Passion for the Startup industry and its developing potential.
Desirable for the developer:
- Experience in Test-Driven Development;
- Experience with Git
- Strong numerical skills and problem solving logic
- An interest in Large data, Web Crawlers, Data Scraping
- Agile (Scrum) experience
- Good knowledge of Java will be considered as a plus
Here at Nextwin the candidate will work in one of the most important accelerator in Italy and have the chance to live in the beautiful Rome!
We’re in the business of games and fun, so we appreciate a good work-life balance, as well as company gatherings and celebrations, games and party at night for this reasons the coffee is free!
Work location: Rome
Level and salary based on experience in the role.
Possibility to get shares if your profile will fit with our vision.
It is expected a maximum of 60-day trial before the hiring.
Based on experience
Back End Engineer, Full Stack Engineer