Descrizione dell'offerta di lavoro
Populi, software house of a multinational company and a world leader in tourism, is looking for an experienced Ruby Developer to join the IT team. We are working on several projects, and you would be able to participate in full-stack development, in applications of different nature.
Our Development team is primarily a Ruby shop, so most of the server-side development will be in Ruby On Rails. We require at least 3 years of experience working with Rails applications.
Examples of our projects:
- Big website on tourism sector
- B2B Applications for our customers
- Tourist Reservation Platform, to be used by multiple companies to manage reservations, online tickets, on-site sales, partners, resellers, and API integration with various providers
- Mobile Audioguides to improve the old audioguide system, and extend the concept to the smartphones (HTML5 with native integration)
- Geo-located application for tourists
We use a pretty standard stack, we expect you to be familiar with it:
- Haml/Slim template engine
and we use Linux on our servers.
Responsibilities as a Ruby On Rails Developer:
- Development of brand new features/products
- Bug fixes/tickets
- Creating prototypes to explore new solutions and products
- Writing and maintaining automated tests
Ruby On Rails Developer – what you get:
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic progression opportunity
Ruby On Rails Developer – what we’re looking for:
- Excellent knowledge and development in Ruby on Rails
- Fluent English (both speaking and writing)
You will be able to participate in the various projects on both the client-side and server side. You will also help the development/maintenance of existing applications once you’re up to speed with the domain knowledge.
Joining our company would be a good opportunity for someone who likes working on cool projects and technologies, and who is willing to experiment and learn.
Also, we’d like to find someone who embraces the project and wants to grow with us, for a long-term relationship.
We are always open to new tech and I have a particular interest in the Elixir language, which we may use in the future.
Ruby on Rails Developer