Descrizione dell'offerta di lavoro
WHAT I WILL BE DOING
As a skilled System Engineer you will be in charge of giving a technical boost to the System and Application group. The team work on the external network and support to the customers. You will contribute to a complex environment composed by multiple inter-dipendent projects in the sport domain.
You will operate in an international dynamic context, so a fluent verbal and written English is mandatory to effectively run your daily activities.
The team is composed by seven people, and work closely with different stakeholders: business unit, product owners, customers and other third parties. As part of the team you will take contact with different figures, with the aim to support the business and to solve difficult technical situations.
You'll be active part in the design, implementation and operation of project solutions based on mixed technology (Microsoft, Linux, F5, Citrix, NetApp, Cisco, VMWare, EMC, etc.). With the other senior team members, we expect you to be able to build good relationships and to contribute to the project delivery with commitment and openness.
If you are keen on web and IT technolgies, willing to contribute to deliver great projects to a worldwide audience you're ready for the deltatre challenges!
What are you waiting for? Apply now to demonstrate your skills and enthusiasm!
In order to be fully effectively involved in the project, you must have a proven Web Oriented Approach. The team is active part in the project lifecycle, supporting the development team in every phases.
We need you to have:
- Ability to configure, tune and debug on IIS 7.5/8.0;
- Experience with the design, implementation and operation of hosting solutions based on Microsoft technology:
- Knowledge and practical experience in Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012 R2;
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012/2014;
- Microsoft .NET Framework system configuration;
- TCP/IP and specifically of HTTP Protocol, load balancing and caching mechanisms.
- Knowledge of Major Content Delivery Network (CDN) solutions;
- Proven experience in SAN/NAS:
- Capacity management, performance, firmware upgrades, design and ongoing support especially on the major brands
- Experience with the design, implementation and operation of performance critical, high scalability and high availability solutions;
- Creating, maintaining and updating customer specific procedures;
- Create process and technical documentation;
- Experience with design, implementation and operation of business continuity plans and disaster recovery solutions;
- Experience with data protection, security and cyber-attack protection.
What else would make me stand out?
- Azure and/or Aws knowledge are considered a Plus;
- Preparing and implementing optimization plans for customer projects;
- Some programmer skills desired to fully interact with project developers.
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is needed for a successful candidate.
- Experience: minimum 5 years' experience are needed.
Compenso commisurato all'esperienza