Descrizione dell'offerta di lavoro
To apply directly to the company site, please go to this link: https://careers-yoox.icims.com/jobs/2741/career-opportunity-as-software-tester---quality-assurance-engineer/job
Technology is at the heart of YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP and is the driving force behind its success. Our in-house technology team allows The Group to give customers and brand partners the best possible experience across content and commerce, and to continually innovate and lead the online luxury industry.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Tester with a strong/solid development background. The ideal candidate is a developer/tester with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role working at a multinational Company, preferably within an Agile team environment. He/she will be responsible for bug fixing, testing, and defect tracking software applications.
- Build automated test suites for existing software and new one
- Build and manage test and performance environment used to run automated test suite
- Collaborate with business analyst in order to identify user stories acceptance criteria
- Creation of U.A.T. according to user stories acceptance criteria
- Analysis of bug management data for defining KPIs and monitoring test results to ensure they comply with SLA (Service Level Agreements)
- 360° Root cause analysis in order to find bug causes and proposing/finding solutions
- Monitoring the lifecycle of bugs with Defect Tracking tools
- Constant monitoring of anomalies
- Working in close contact with the development team for the entire phase of bug fixing process
Skills and Experience:
- Good experience in testing and test automation
- Knowledge of C# or JAVA or any OOP language and its related ecosystem
- Knowledge of SQL server
- Basic knowledge of Mongo
- Familiarity with the .NET framework
- Working knowledge of TDD (test driven development) or Unit Testing
- Working experience on ASP.net MVC
- Pushy and determined attitude
- Team building and team working attitude
- Collaborative and dynamic approach
- Good in cross team and B2B relation
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Fluent knowledge of English language (written & spoken)
- Good command of Italian language (written & spoken)
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
Location: Zola Predosa, Bologna
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is an equal opportunities employer if you require any reasonable adjustments for your interview please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger, which in October 2015, brought together YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP; the two companies had revolutionized the luxury fashion industry since their birth in 2000.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER, and multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”. Through a joint venture established in 2012, YOOX NET -A-PORTER GROUP has partnered with Kering to manage the ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES of several of the French group’s luxury brands.
In 2016, YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP joined forces with Symphony, an entity controlled by Mohamed Alabbar’s family, to establish a ground-breaking joint venture to create the Middle East’s undisputed leader for online luxury retail.
For further information: www.ynap.com | Linkedin: YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP | Twitter: @YNAP
SOFTWARE TESTER – QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
Zola Predosa (Italy)