Descrizione dell'offerta di lavoro
We are hiring a Sr. Software Architect to join our engineering team in one of the most innovative Italian startups. Our team is a close-knit and lean organization of high performing individuals focused on creating best-in-class solutions.
If you’re passionate about innovation and working on solutions that can transform the way people live, we want to meet you.
As sr. Software Architect, you will see the “big picture” and create architectural framework for software design and implementation to guide the development team. A great software architect has a strong technical background mixed with a good understanding of the business needs and how to translate them in architectural choices. They are experienced in designing and possess ability to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions.
With the goal of providing a framework for the development of a software or system that will result in high quality IT solution, the software architect will be responsible of:
- Scout and select frameworks and solutions that meet platform’s long terms goals
- Design high-level product specifications with attention to system integration, feasibility and scalability
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Approve final product before launch
- Identify and select software vendors
- Knowledge of market’s best practices in design and development of complex IT systems, as well as main trends in software architecture, you will drive architectural choices, identify solutions that fit product’s strategic goals and coordinate the vendor selection process.
- Knowledge of main digital platforms, both open source and commercial, cloud and on premises
- In depth knowledge of at least one of the following paradigms/patterns: SOA, EDA and Microservices
- Good knowledge of main Governance solutions for complex, service oriented solutions
- Proven experience of identification and selection of IT solutions as well as development lifecycle methodologies (e.g. Agile) and production of technical documentation (architecture slides, use case, integration processes)
- Highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Experience developing concise accurate requirements and user scenarios/stories
- Passion for new technologies, analyzing competition, customers, and markets
- At least 3 years of experience as Software Architect or Software Engineering team lead
- Strong Plus: knowledge of at least one Enterprise Architecture framework
- Computer Science or Engineering degree a strong plus
- Fluent in Italian and English
Sr. Software Architect