Descrizione dell'offerta di lavoro
Doxee – international, fast-growing cloud technology company, headquartered in Modena – is looking for a Systems Engineer to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure. You will be responsible of:
- Deployments, expansions, monitoring, and providing incident response for Doxee’ s global ICT systems
- Participating in management of Doxee’s Data Center
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven working experience (at least 4 years) in installing, configuring and troubleshooting with Linux operating systems (RedHat/CentOs) and in Enterprise background
- Basic understanding of cloud computing architecture, operations and security best practices (AWS)
- Solid scripting skills (python, java, bash)
- Exposure to relational database technologies (Oracle, Postgres, MySql)
- Knowledge of S/FTP, DNS, networking and storage (NetApp)
- Administration of virtualized architecture based on VMware - vSphere
Nice to Have Skills/Knowledge
- Experience in the administration and performance tuning and troubleshooting of application stacks (e.g. JBoss Enterprise)
- Experience with automation software (e.g. Ansible, CloudFormation)
- Experience working with web service based API’s (REST)
- The candidate also has attitude to work independently and in teams, interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work by objectives and a good level of English language.
Job located in Modena.
Job research open to candidates of both sexes (Law 903/77)
Please give your authorization to manage your personal data (Law 96/2003).
RAL €34k - €40k