Conio is looking for a DevOps Engineer to maintain and extend its current IT infrastructures, both from a system administration perspective and a higher level view in order to provide software engineers, end users and stakeholders the best possible performance and service levels.
The candidate should be able to work in a technologically challenging environment where several performance aspects are to be taken into account.
He should be comfortable with working in a multi-tenant setup with different requirements and different objectives to tackle with fast and reliable solutions.
Also, he should be comfortable with high-available infrastructures and fault-tolerant architectures, have knowledge of site reliability best practices and techniques.
• Deploy, maintain, and support a scalable and reliable multi-tenant cloud infrastructure
• Put in place best security and test automation practices to ensure product quality
• Ensure infrastructure reliability and fault tolerance
• Forecast and prevent technological bottlenecks and service impairing problems
• BS degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
• 1+ years of DevOps / software development experience
• Proficiency in system administration, mainly Ubuntu Linux
• Working experience in architecting and maintaining production-grade cloud solutions in environments such as AWS
• Knowledge of networking, web security mechanisms, and containerization
• Knowledge of orchestration tools, such as Kubernetes and Docker Swarm
• Proficiency in scripting (any language, Python 3 strongly preferred)
• Proficiency with highly-available fault-tolerant scalable architectures and mechanisms (load balancing)
• Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
• Experience with deployment automation and Continuous Integration systems such as Jenkins 2, Travis, GoCD
• Hands-on experience in planning and deploying complex architectures using IaC (Infrastructure as Code) tools (CloudFormation, Terraform)
• Hand-on experience in multi-machine automated software provisioning using tools (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
• Knowledge of monitoring methodologies and tools (Nagios, Prometheus)
• Knowledge of scaling principles and autoscaling methologies
• System administration skills on MacOS and Windows
La nostra missione è quella di digitalizzare il mondo delle costruzioni e della sicurezza sul lavoro tramite i propri software. Vuoi far parte di un Team Giovane con una missione importante? Siamo alla ricerca di persone motivate, che abbiano voglia ...
We are on a very new and exciting journey and looking for talented people that could help us on improve our vision and are willing to make a great impact in the financial services sector. We are a young team oriented to innovation and ...
ELITE, il servizio di GeekandJob dedicato alla ricerca di profili executive in tutta Europa, per società di ricerca e sviluppo in ambito data science, ricerca un: Frontend DeveloperCosa fa:- Progetta, crea e mantiene UI data-driven utilizzando tecno...